Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question: like to put on roots supercharger on DHG 1005. Does Ford Motorsport or Ford Racing have one or does any one out there have a kit?
Will the same unit SVT puts on there F150 'Lighting' bolt on to the BULLITT? If so will it fit under the stock hood?
'now your six' DHG 1005

·
Registered
714 Posts
Saleen makes a roots style blower for our cars and someone on this board installed one. Here is the post:

http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=3948&forum=2

Jay, Irvine CA
True Blue #4660
Vortech supercharged / Steeda Tri-Ax / Ford alum D/S / 30mm wheel spacer / Xenon rear spoiler / Powerslot rotors & Hawk HPS pads / MGW interior

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt#4660 on 2002-01-11 15:31 ]</font>

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bullitt 4660 thanks found the info. Like to get more info from fullmetaljacket on how all is going with his Saleen 2nd Gen. Supercharger. 'own your six' DHG 1005

·
Registered
243 Posts
I e-mailed someone from Saleen last month and they said that they will have a Stage 3 made for the Bullitt in a few months. Whether that is true or not, I'm not sure.... but thats what my e-mail said.

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks bullitt4542. I e-mailed Saleen and asked a few question just waiting for their answers. Asked if they can or will install supercharger, just live down the road from them. Did not ask about stage 3 asked about stage 2 as seen on their web site but will see what they come back with.

on your six ... DHG1005

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does the Saleen Supercharger fit under the stock hood? Do you have to cut or drill holes into the BULLITT? Like to put the twin gauge pod on also, does it come in a gray to match interior color? What color are the gauge faces? Does the battery have to be put in the trunk?
Hopeing fullmetaljacket can answer some of my questions ... are you out there!

'on your six' ... DHG1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2002-01-14 16:18 ]</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts