·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Could you post some pics?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
vasj said:
Thank-you Jeff, I must profess, I am no expert when it comes to these cars. I've mostly had old stuff, 67 and 69s. I have a 69 Mach 1 SCJ as well. I have had several late model mustangs (84s,86s,87,94) but not a 01 Bullitt. I appreciate the correction on the color. Infact, the color is one of the main reasons I love this car so much. My first car was a 68 Highland Green Metallic 428 Galaxie XL. The color is one of my all time favorites. My best friend has a brand new 08 Bullitt and I can't believe the overall performance and looks of that car. I'm assuming the color on the 01 is close to the color of the 08s? There seems to be a great deal of very nice 01s coming on the market lately. If I can't find a comparable trade, I'll sell my 72 outright and either buy an 01 or an 08. I love them both!
Yes, the color of the '01 and '08 is very close. Not an exact match as far as I can tell, but very, very close. Both colors are actually a little darker than the original Highland Green from the late 60s.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
vasj said:
I would like to post some images, but dont know how?
If you don't have one already, create a Photobucket account. Once created, click the Browse button and locate the image you want to upload on your computer. Then click Upload. When finished, highlight and copy the info found in the IMG Code field under the thumbnail. It should begin and end with "img" surrounded by angle brackets. Then paste that info into your post.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,293 Posts
That is one beautiful Mustang there! You don't see many of those years around much anymore, especially in a vert. I like the early years Mustangs that have the 'colored' interiours to match the exterior color like yours. :smile:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
TwoStangWmn said:
That is one beautiful Mustang there! You don't see many of those years around much anymore, especially in a vert. I like the early years Mustangs that have the 'colored' interiours to match the exterior color like yours. :smile:
i could not have said it any better....Vicki.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
As others have said, it is without a doubt a wonderful car. If a Bullitt owner does not trade as you wish, I would hope it finds it's way to a good home.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
WOW! So, when is a good day for you to pick my Bullitt up??
Any underhood shots?

Now really...Why do you want to trade that beautifull car off, for a newer Bullitt?

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
I almost rescued a brown one like that from this kid for 600.00 (Although not quite in the condition you'res is! :wink:) He called me 2 weeks after I bought the Cougar. Oh well. That really is a nice car. Hope you find a way to keep that and get a Bullitt!

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
You definitely have a jewel there!! Think twice about letting it go. Would a bit more power under the hood make you want to keep it?
Remember, your car can only appreciate more....Any Bullitt would loose money,for quite a few years yet.
I still have my 1985 5.0 Mustang coupe. With 17,000 miles it still looks new,always a garage car,get lots of compliments on it,will still hold on to it!

·
Registered
591 Posts
How about a really nicely modded, very high-powered '01 garage queen for the '69 Mach?!? Guaranteed to make you popular at any car show ;) ;) ;).

Seriously, that's a very nice '72, good luck with the sale/trade. And look forward to seeing more of you here when you get your Bullitt!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
this is an awesome site. definitely will be an active member once I become an owner!
Love that 85 coupe. I loved those too. I had a beautiful 86GT, I still regret selling it today! It was an awesome car.
thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts