Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the new love of my life is of course,my '08 bullitt.I have the factory alarm system,is it effective or are there better products out there?
any suggestions will be appreciated.
ken

·
Registered
595 Posts
Will it keep someone form driving off with your car? YES the base model PATS will do that
Will it keep someone with a truck from grabbing it? No alarm will
The big difference between the factory and all the others are the number of features.

·
Registered
417 Posts
AAT includes many of the basics. It includes a shock sensor a glass break sensor and an anti-tilt sensor. It works ok... my only criticism of it is that Ford doesn't provide a means to easily adjust the sensitivity on the sensors. My aftermarket alarm allows me to adjust the sensitivity on the remote. There are times that this is quite convenient a feature...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Martimus said:
AAT includes many of the basics. It includes a shock sensor a glass break sensor and an anti-tilt sensor.
Are you sure it has a shock sensor and glass break sensor? I couldn't find it in the manual. Can you help me out and break one of your windows to verify this? :badgrin: :badgrin:

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
mcbullitt said:
the new love of my life is of course,my '08 bullitt.I have the factory alarm system,is it effective or are there better products out there?
any suggestions will be appreciated.
ken

The best vehicle theft protection I ever bought was to move to GA. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Best anti-theft?

Buy a Large-Caliber Handgun. Practice with it often. Leave your local gunclub-membership card on the dash, and a few targets with tightly-spaced, well-placed "perforations" alongside said-same card...............

·
Registered
595 Posts
Back when I would leave my truck at the trail head while hiking I would leave a copy of solider of fortune and spent 308 casings in the floor board never had a problem even when other cars where vandalized next to it.8)

·
Car Whisperer
21,577 Posts
XnarX said:
I was thinking of something akin to a lo-jack, but something that might use gps tracking for both the Bullitt and a Jeep, I have.

cheaper alternative: get a cell phone that has the chaperone feature on it which is a GPS feature for keeping track of your teenager. Hide it in your car and hardwire it to a power source that is not switched so it is on all the time. Voila, low jack for a lot less and you can track it anytime you want.

·
Registered
825 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.