Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how ya'll doing? . i'm just north of east texas. that would be down in the so. west corner of ark. i was wondering if there were any other bullitts in or around s.w. ark. is anyone interested in some type of cruise?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Hello grinnin,

I live in central Arkansas (Conway). I moved here almost two years ago. I haven’t seen the south part of the state, except Hot Springs. So I cannot recommend anything south of LittleRock. Now 23 North up to Eureka Springs is the only route I’ve seen, up in the nw corner of the state that’s worthy of a Bullitt cruise. That might be a bit of drive for you coming from Texarkana.
Either way, I’m up for it! I bought mine at North Point Ford in LittleRock. I was the second to buy one. All together, I saw about six Bullitts of all colors there. The Sales guy told me they were the only dealer ship in the state to get them. He told me that NorthPoint shipped to other dealers. However, he was sales guy, so he could have been b.s.ing me. Where did you get yours?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mclarty for in texarkana. this was the only they had. i have not seen another in this area. your right about northern ark. great place for a cruise. i could recommend the area around the ouchitas,ie...albert pike, narrows lake.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I live in Cabot, AR about 25 miles north of Little Rock. Bought my Bullitt at Northpoint Ford also, back on October 6th. Man I felt lucky to get the car so late in the model year. :smile:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
This is cool. I was starting to think everybody who bought a Bullitt in Arkansas was out of state. Yes, we should get together before it gets too cold or before I find another job and have to move away. Maybe next weekend? Maybe black4200 from Cabot can come up with a better cruse route. Then again, the scenic route up 23 to Eureka Springs would be nice for our Oklahoma neighbor in Tulsa! We’ve missed the peak colors for this year, but it still should be a nice cruse if it remains warm and sunny!
BTW, I never participated in cruse, so if I sound like I don’t know what the hell I’m talking about that’s why.
I would think that we would pick a place to meet, like Ozark AR. It’s right of 40 at the start of the cruse might start. Then we drive up to Eureka Springs, enjoying the ride up! We get there, eat lunch, get drunk, wreak our bullitts, spend some time in the Eureka Springs jail, just kidding. So, we eat lunch in Eureka Springs. I guess from there we split up, and either go back down 23 or head west toward 540, and Driven could catch 412 west, back to Tulsa. But then again, we’re only talking about 4 Bullitts here. I would be nice to get at least 5 bullitts together. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just saw your post FastBullitt. Yes the drive up to Eureka would be great this time of year. I probably couldn't get free at this time though. Too much holiday stuff coming. :smile: Maybe we could hookup for lunch sometime since we are both in the Little Rock metro area. If not, hope to see on the highway sometime. Not seen other Bullitt's around town.

·
Banned
975 Posts
I live in Mountain View, Mo. Which is just north of Hardy,Ak. If we can not cruise this fall I am up for a Spring Cruise. I was able to make the St.Louis Cruise. Great time was had by all Bullitt's.
:bullitt:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Yeah, I think I spoke to soon. I’m also too busy this weekend for a cruse. I hope that in the spring we can do it. I haven’t seen another Bullitt on the road either. I shouldn’t have a problem meeting in or around the Little Rock area for lunch. We often eat out in Little Rock, not a lot of good restaurants here in Conway. My wife works right off 430 past the Chenal exit and I also meet her for lunch around the Chenal area. So yeah, a meet down in Little Rock should be easy, (for me any way) to do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts