Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got Fall 2001 Retail Edition Catolog. There is not one thing with BULLITT on it. Lets all e-mail them and get them to make us some Offical Ford BULLITT stuff / gear www.fordcollection.com
We need stuff / gear to show everybody on the streets we all own the hotters FORD to hit the streets since 1968.
DHG 1005

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,068 Posts
Good Idea! Maybe they are already in the process, do you think?? After all, the Bullitt hasn't even been out of the stall a year yet! Only 5 months since the first one was delivered!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-10-10 12:02 ]</font>

·
Registered
32 Posts
I checked through the entire catalog also. I was very upset that they have a t-shirt for the forty-nine, but nothing for the Bullitt. That car is just a concept, ours are real and we have bought them!! I swear, it's like the car doesn't exist! Ford has really dropped the ball on making this a truely special car! I would have thought that buyers would have received special items to signify the purchase of the car. But nothing has even been made, let alone offered to the owners. I guess that we can bask in the glory of its unknown status.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Got the latest catalog from Ford and still no Bullitt stuff!

·
Registered
821 Posts
OK, I put in my .02 cents worth...I wrote and asked for Bullitt gear...they just need a nudge!

·
Registered
444 Posts
It's dissapointing that Ford hasen't done much on the retail end with apparell or models or something. Maybe in the next catalog, but I won't hold my breath.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I got my catalog also. The thing that really struck me were the die cast models. There has been a large interest on this board for a Bullitt die cast, yet Ford is making them for models like the 2000 Escape, 1999 F-350, and a Brown 59 F-250 with a camper. It doesn't seem to me that people with those cars (or trucks) would be the ones looking for a die cast model of their car. There marketing seems to be a little out of touch.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I let ford know what I felt as well. I too was dissapointed when there was nothing about the BULLITT in the catalog, and as mentioned earlier, thay had stuff for the forty-nine. Maybe if we all e-mail them, just possibly they will realize that they can become just a little more richer with BULLITT gear for sale.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Everyone else seems to be having trouble getting the rights to the word "Bullitt" from the WarnerBrothers. I have seen the Warner Brothers on television (Yacko and Wacko) and they seem to be reasonable little guys. Some one needs to drop an anvil on there head or something and start making us Bullitt stuff.

The CatSmasher

1 - 11 of 11 Posts