Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My move to San Antonio is complete. I need a good dealer that will take care of me. My throwout bearing needs to be replaced and my extended warranty ends in May. Anyone have a preference?

·
Registered
231 Posts
If your looking for a performance shop that valids exended warranty ive done work w. Lethal Peformance 210-656-5220. There a pretty good shop. Theres also Jordan Ford which is a dealer and if you go w. them ask for Al Martinez there number is 210-477-8212. Hes a stand up guy and also has a stang so he'll work w. ya. BTW are u sure your warranty covers your throw out bearing because i believe mine didnt cover it. well hope this helps ya out

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info.

I was curious if it was covered by the warranty as well. When I looked at the list on things covered on the Ford site it said something like "all internal transmission parts". Now, I don't know if they consider clutch stuff transmission or not. It'll probably depend on who looks at it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
yeah some companies are cool about it. I know for my extended warranty they didnt cover the throw out bearing. Goodluck on what u do though.

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
My extended warranty was through Ford and it was the premium package. It did cover the TOB at 42k miles. It was also replaced under standard warranty at 22k.

I believe the wording that it had was that all drive train components other than wear items (brake pads, clutch, etc. ) were covered. There was never a question. They just had to hear it squeal.

Good luck.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
rangerdoc said:
My move to San Antonio is complete. I need a good dealer that will take care of me. My throwout bearing needs to be replaced and my extended warranty ends in May. Anyone have a preference?
I bought my Bullitt at Jordan Ford. I've had it in for warranty work and as far as dealers go, I guess they are better than most.

By the way, are you at the Center for the Intrepid at BAMC? Your arrival here and there opening seem to coincide.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts