Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I'm looking for another 2001 Bullitt. Has to be DHG or True Blue. Needs to be in real nice unmodded shape, preferably under 90k miles. Willing to fly out and drive it back to NC so it obviously needs to be maintained well and ready to hit the road.
Let me know what you have. Can email me at [email protected] too, ill get it before looking on the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am about to list mine for sale in Ontario Canada.

RARE FIND.....2001 Mustang "Bullitt" car for sale. Full stock. Original owner. Never drove in snow or salt. Winter stored. Highland green. Leather interior. ONLY 23,000.miles Never hard driven & in great condition. One of only 5500 ever made. #3591. Not many left today. Also Steve McQueen Bullitt collector box (never opened) included. Located in Deep River Ontario Canada. Message me or call to view. Can send you pictures.
Priced @ $15,000. US
289 302 5200

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a True Blue Bullitt in great condition if your interested let me know. I live in Denton Texas and have owned the car for 12 years. I have taken great care of it! It has no mods just bolt on's. Price 11k. Ph# 469-451-0399. About 100k miles...I put a new 4.6 liter in the car from ford about 4 years ago so the engine only has 20k miles on it. I can send you pictures if interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts