Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bought all my mods for my 2000GT I previously owned and my current Bullitt from Ron Short. Some of you guys that have been around the other boards are probally well aware of him.

He has great prices and service and is a great source of technical knowledge. Well the good news is he now has a home page with a message board. I highly recommend him for any questions or purchases.

here is the link http://www.s-e-racing.com/

please check it out, he has been the BEST source of knowledge since I fell into the mustang relam, and is always wiling to help you make the best descion when purchasing and planing your mods.
Doug

WMS/PRO M combo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-11-07 09:43 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
hey doug! thanks for the info, it's cool when guys get great service and pricing and share it with other members!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Nice to see a like-new Borla catback for only $300!!! WOW! Also, he has Anderson Powerpipes for sale. I've never heard of Anderson. Are these catbacks? Any info on them would be appreciated.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No the anderson power pipe is a CAI.

Check out his article in the tech sections about the magnaflow X pipe.. wow those are some great numbers. Like 30 RWHP with the magnaflow cat back and X pipe. If I had the cash I might get ride of my Mac H pipe and go that route.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Since that IS you on the left, you can come visit me anytime. Leave the hubby home though....Nnnnnice!!!

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-12 20:47, donwil wrote:
Since that IS you on the left, you can come visit me anytime. Leave the hubby home though....Nnnnnice!!!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

who's left????? :-B

1 - 10 of 10 Posts