Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a really busy week since I got home w/ HG 4336 and I haven't had time for making any reports, but yesterday I noticed the trailing end of the plastic trim piece in the roof gutter had come loose. I can see a white plastic clip underneath, but I think it may be a combination of not enough glue and a clip failure. I decided right then it was time to visit the local dealer Monday morning for an oil change (1550 miles now) and to hopefully get this repaired. Anyone else have this problem? Hmmm, might have to order one of those cool plenum covers, too!

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
I had that problem with my 07 mustang. It happened to me once. I just pushed it back in and it didn't happen again.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I pushed it back in,too and it stayed for a short while. I figured this shouldn't be happening on a brand new car (4 weeks old today!). Dealer ordered the part ("roof drip molding") today and it should be in on Wednesday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.