Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at black #2959 (just waiting on the young wife to give the OK) and noticed the carpet lining the trunk was loose and poorly attached along both left and right sides. Just wondering if this was normal.

·
Registered
193 Posts
That makes it easier for you to find the secret 'third' sticker.

You heard it first here, folks!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
my carpet AND the flimsy plastic liner panels had to be rearranged/installed properly after i took delivery. they don't spend too much time on the trunk!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Tulsawannabe, I've got same thing. just noticed so haven't talked with dealer yet. Maybe it makes it easier to get to spare?

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Ditto here as well. I've got some pretty hefty gaps along the top sides of the trunk. This is really teh only place where I've got a TERRIBLE fit and finish in the car. It's something I can adjust on my own and since the trunk isn't open for shows and the carpeting panels aren't falling down or falling apart I'm not too concerned with it.
As for the young wife.. Welcome to the club.. I got married 8 days before I ordered my Bullitt. What worked for me was the insistance that a Mustang is something I've wanted for over 20 years, the Bullitt is a limited edition and I'll have it damn near forever... and then a small bit of bribery.. She got the Industrial Kitchen-Aid mixer thingy she's always wanted and I'm remodeling her Kitchen and the Upstairs bathroom the way she wants it. Give and take.. Be honest about your passions and willing to compromise on other things and it'll all work out.

Good Luck!!!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
let's see Blak...she got a KitchenAid mixer and you got a Bullitt!!-LOL
hmmm, think you came out ahead a little?

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
SSSSHHHHHH!!!! QUIET you fool!!! She'll catch on!!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
ROFLMAO

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
What?!?!? There's more? I thought that once I paid for the Ring, the Wedding, the many, many courtship gifts and other trinkets and dinners that I was done?
You mean to tell me that there's MORE!!!
Oh dear lord what have I gotten myself into?

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
still single here Blak, but my married friends pay, and pay, and pay, and..........
well you get the picture!! -LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts