Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My company was sold and the new owners are moving the operation to Tennessee. The transition will keep me away for some time. Hopefully, I can hang on to #66 during all this.

Wish me luck!

Brian

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks Karl. Everyone is great here. I know many of us are facing this kind of life interruption.. not fun.

Brian

·
Registered
216 Posts
Wish you the best Brian. I'm also going through the same thing. My company is in negotiations with a company who's on a buying binge (they've recently bought eight other companies). Corporate offices are in S.F and Amsterdam. Did they give you an option to relocate to Tennessee? Things like this usually turn out for the best.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Sorry to hear this and good luck!!!

Hope we did'nt have any Bullittheads working for Enron. What a fugggged up bunch of officers in that company. Some should go to prison for what they did.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Sorry to here your misfortune.It is going around alot.I was axed the other day but changed jobs within the company.Less pay more work.....the american corp. way. Good Luck

·
Registered
724 Posts
Where in Tennessee are they moving to? Maybe I could get a job - no slight intended - try this one on - trying to change my life for the better and going to school - achieving good grades - trying to bust into a new career and nothing - I've had 3 interviews in 6 months - so don't feel bad it could be worse.

·
Premium Member
18,850 Posts
Good luck Brian, hang in there and keep that
Bullitt.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Brian,
Where in TN is your co. moving and are you moving with them?

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They are moving the operation to Cookeville TN. About 1.5 hours from Nashville.

Ther are always options her. Just have to see what happens. Thanks again, for everyones words of encouragement.

Brian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts