Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the Bullitt for its first oil change today at the local Kwik Kar. After it was in the bay, one of the workers grabs a magazine and calls three other guys over. They all circle the Bullitt with one guy pointing to the magazine and then pointing out stuff on my car. Then they popped the hood and checked out the Bullitt sticker. By the way, I started the Bullitt on Amsoil 5W20 synthetic. Kwik Kar's the only shop I've found in the North Dallas area that carries it.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
totally can relate
when i go to the Valvoline quik change location near me, those guys fight to get to change my oil, start the car, etc!
i love it!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Who ever thought getting an oil change could be so much fun? :wink:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Every time i got to the ten min or less penzoil station they ask me to lay into it. and i always joke with them and tell'em they are gonna have to give me free oil changes or buy my tires for me. Well on the third oil change they said when you get out on the street lay one out. Well the lot they are on is pretty big so i pulled up out of the shop and let'er rip. hope the boss didnt mind :lol:

·
Registered
715 Posts
When I went to the Kwik Kar in Mesquite I got pretty much the same response. There was another customer in there with a Camaro. He came into the waiting area and began asking me lots of questions. He talked with me for 15 minutes about it. Yeah it is fun!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts