Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello out there! Just wondering if there is any other Bullitts in Louisiana. I'm located in Bossier City next to Shreveport.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I live on the Gulf coast of Mississippi and have a Highland green Bullit. However I havent been able to drive it this past month as its in the shop. I'm the proud owner of one with a bent fork in the trannie, clutch pad replacement and leaking air conditioner. I love the car but wish quality control in Dearborn had been better.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Hello, Toms6801! I live in Kansas City however I grew up in Shreveport (Broadmoor area, Capt. Shreve High School). Based on your build number, you must have purchased your Bullitt in the spring!! What dealer did you buy it from?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Tom
I live in Woodworth, La. It is about 5 minutes south of Alexandria on 165 to Lake Charles. I have a Black Bullitt, number 100.
My wife and I are originally from Metairie.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Bullitt2242, yea i know the area. I auto-x there at Capt Shreve High Stadium. I bought the car at Champion Ford in June they only had it two weeks. Been busy not in La at the moment. In the middle of the Indian Ocean launching out ole 52s out on bombing missions. :smile:

SpleenStomper you know they auto-x very near to ya? Thats if you are wonding how well your Bullitt handles. I'll be auto-xing mine all season when i get back. Nice looks like you also got a very low production numbered car. :grin:

Bullitt 03396, good to have ya. Like your car? I love mine. I have been wanting this car since they came out with the prototype. Glad someone at Ford decided to make a concept car a reality. Hope they continue with the Mach I. I love that car also. Too bad i can't have them both. :wink:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Bullitt 3396
Where in Metairie do you live?
I grew up on Oaklawn Dr. between Metairie road and I-10.
My inlaws live on Metairie Court b/n Veteran's Hwy and W. Esplanade.
Rummel Grad '87
UNO '91

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hello Tom,
My dhg #5320 and I live just north of Texarkana Ark. Dang, we are practically neighbors. If you are ever up this a way give me shout. Are these great cars or what?!?!?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts