Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Post some links to what you have in mind.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I'm not a fan of the louvers. They obscure you quarter view. Ok for show though, IMHO.

Remember, the original 68 car had them. But even Carroll Shelby removed them from his Mustangs and put in quarter windows on the 2 + 2 fastbacks. Better visability for the driver.

·
Registered
543 Posts
If you get them, I'd go with the Silver Horse racing louvers. All the others out there are just way too much, visually..

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Graves said:
If you get them, I'd go with the Silver Horse racing louvers. All the others out there are just way too much, visually..
Just checked em out on the site and I have to agree there the best looking I've seen!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Barricade said:
What louvers do you guys think will look the best on the 08
Exterior modifications on the Bullitt are limited. You may remove items, but it is not permissible to stick things to it.
Thank you, The Management

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
Barricade said:
What louvers do you guys think will look the best on the 08

I thought these looked really nice on this car, and I think they would look great on the BULLITT. (I don't know the brand but the dealer had them installed and I'll be there in a couple weeks for an Oil & Filter change.)

Attachments

·
Registered
417 Posts
Here are the louvers I installed on my 2005. They are the CDC/MRT louvers. On my Mineral Grey I think they look great! On a Bullitt, however, I suspect I'd lean more towards the SHR louvers too...

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Second thoughts

I'm a less is more guy hense my crude, but haughty, post above. In a weakened state, I looked up Silver Horse Racing and I must say that if I had an `08 B and if I were prone to louvers, those are the only ones I would consider. Thank you for your attention.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts