Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I'm not wasting a $2 million dollar missile on an empty $10.00 tent and hitting a cammel in the ass. We're going to hit them hard"
George W. Bush to Senators including Senator Clinton.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
What was the relevance of that quote to Senator Clinton?

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
sounds like the T-shirt I have, actually bought many years ago but still appropriate, that says simply: 'NUKE HILLARY'. It gets more looks than driving around in my Bullitt, and stirs up the feminists like a swarm of hornets...hee hee

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Bullitt, I believe its in reference to Bill's missile attack after the embassy bombings where not much of anything was hit. I believe there was a joke that a camel was the only fatality in the attack.
Cam

·
Registered
147 Posts
I normally avoid political discussions, but Hillary has become somewhat annoying. I don't mind that her views and positions disagree with our current President's, we all have that right thanks to the country we live in. It's just irritating to see someone change their stance because they are afraid they might actually agree with the President on occasion.

I think this issue is going to be hard to disagree with.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Ah, I get it now. :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt on 2001-09-18 07:16 ]</font>

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Cam,
I thought, I might have uttered a bad thing after re-reading. Hilary, camel and A$$ in same statement.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts