Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally had a day I could replace the stock springs with the H&R super sports. and I have to say, I'M LOVING IT!!!!! The car rides better, the car doesn't sag down in the back during 2nd gear pulls, and the right height makes for a nice looking stance.

These are just a couple quick shots. none of the front since the headlights and hood are really starting to look bad. I'm getting the scoop repainted this week and looking into some new headlights too.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Looking good! I'm still afraid to lower mine due to all the speedbumps at the different schools I visit.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5111 said:
Looking good! I'm still afraid to lower mine due to all the speedbumps at the different schools I visit.
I know what you mean. I can't even park in my folks driveway when I visit them any more. but thats ok since this little guy right here is what I drive everyday now lol:

Oh and the Mudflaps only sit about 3 inches off the ground :eek:

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
damn that looks GOOD! SS springs really give the ultimate stance IMHO.
I plan to use them if I ever lower it. But like 5111 says, I would probably kill the mudflaps. I have scraped them a few times as it is.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ezekial said:
damn that looks GOOD! SS springs really give the ultimate stance IMHO.
I plan to use them if I ever lower it. But like 5111 says, I would probably kill the mudflaps. I have scraped them a few times as it is.
lol i've ripped the passenger side flap off a few times....before the new springs :shock:

Thanks for the complements. The first spring (driver front) was a pain, but after that one the other side went smoothly. and the back two just popped out and the new ones slid right in.

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
The Car look great can't wait to see it at the next cruise.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Lookin good Aaron, have you had a chance to "field test" them yet? :wink:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MaineBullitt said:
Lookin good Aaron, have you had a chance to "field test" them yet? :wink:
Yes, on the on-ramp for the turnpike is about it. but its a complete circle so you can feel the g's I had a monitor in the car before that shoed how many G's you were pushing. Before the springs it handled like 1 g around the corner. It should able 1.5 now.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bullitt 736 said:
Looks good Aaron. You should really enjoy. Did you add or do you already have CC plates?
No not yet, thats the next thing is the M&M CC plates. i was able to re-align it fine. it doesn't pull either way at all, it goes perfectly straight,

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
very cool i am just afraid of bottoming out. like going in and out of my driveway. I will be at the feb show as well as the national part depot show.

·
Registered
967 Posts
H&R super sports are the best springs IMO. You will love the MM CC plates also. very easy install. you might want an extra set of hands when drilling out the fourth hole for them though. other than that it is a one man job basically although it is nice to have an extra set of hands.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Bullitt2436KM said:
man that looks awesome....i wanna do that so bad to mine. I just need a daily before that happens. Did you use the stock isolators?
in the kit they give you everything that you have to replace and then everything else is up to you.

·
Registered
798 Posts
That looks great, I have the same springs. I just ordered my 18in tires for my rims and that is going to be my winter project getting them on.

I didn't run the isolaters in mine after the springs were installed and mine is LOW, but it sits perfect.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts