Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and Gals I was just wondering who has the lowest mile True Blue BULLITT out there... Most that I have seen all have above 50,000 on them...

Mine just hit 104,000... and still running like a champ...:wink:

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
I have 4175 with just over 8100 miles.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
TB2854 here, with a well-earned and enjoyed 112K, 2 Nats, and untold streetlight burnouts (ahem... i mean "controlled-environment-blacktop-power-demonstrations") under her belt... and counting!!! :p :p :p

shaun

·
Registered
494 Posts
I have 10 miles, but I just reset the trip meter. :tongue: :D

Chad

·
Registered
987 Posts
46k here but about 7k of that was added because I didnt get the car programmed when I put the 3.90's on.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
there is one out here on the east coast with 3k miles that I know of

a year ago from Carlisle

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
:lol: Until they post up I'm still claiming the lowest miles.

·
Premium Member
13,063 Posts
Even though 3230 has been coast to coast and north/south on numerous road trips, it only has a measly 130k............but I bet I currently have the lowest rate of mileage right now....... zero per day/week/month LOL

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
I had you beat there too until last week. I drove 4175 to lunch and plan to take her on a cruise to Kitty Hawk, NC this Sunday if the weather is good. She's been sitting for quite some time since getting the 08.

·
Premium Member
13,063 Posts
well.....3230 was down for almost a year after the San Francisco Bullitt nationals...and now she will sit idle for about another year until made good again...
Two years without my baby just sucks....not to mention going thru the prep work to get her up off her shoes and such....and not being able to hear her roar...or get into the saddle.....or having to drive just the Dodge truck or...cough....Monte Carlo (no....not mine). But, the good thing is that will give the rest of you some time to try to catch up to me in miles! LOL

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
LOL. We are trying to catch up in 2180. She was down for about 9 months but she's back on the road again. It was hard enough waiting that long. I can't imagine waiting 2 years. Good luck and I hope you get her back on the streets soon. We took that one and the 08 to Myrtle Beach.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.