Votes: 6 6.1%
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
910 miles... Took delivery in January of 2008...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Wow, djaggen, 53 miles a month. Just curious, why are you not driving it more? I couldn't stand driving it that little!

I've had mine 8 months, 3700 miles. Not my DD.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Delivered to me May 15, '08, about 3,150 miles right now.

Thinking I should change the oil for the second time soon...

·
Registered
213 Posts
NoCal Tom said:
Wow, djaggen, 53 miles a month. Just curious, why are you not driving it more? I couldn't stand driving it that little!

I've had mine 8 months, 3700 miles. Not my DD.
A couple of reasons...

1.) My "beater" is a 2009 Ford Focus and I like the small size and mileage for my commute...
2.) My Bullitt is in the garage for ONLY sunny days with no chance of precipitation... I know it sounds crazy but I have ALWAYS dreamed of being able to own a car to keep nice... After 3 children and 2 step children, my dream has come true...
3.) My youngest son has just graduated from college and now that he is home, I hope to share rides together. He is 23 and has grown up with my Bullitt addiction. I'm afraid I have brought him over to the dark-side too... :)
4.) i absolutely LOVE just looking at my car ALWAYS clean with no idiot parking lot dings...

Call me crazy... but I have looked forward to this car for over 40 years... An addict??? OF COURSE... :)

·
Registered
628 Posts
I thought mine wouldn't get used much but even with bad weather I have 2800 miles since March 17th, roughly 1300 miles a month avg. Of course when winter hits it won't get driven much at all. It seems every time I drive it I have to wash it with all the rain we are getting. Also just to get to town and back home puts a good 25 miles on the car.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Djaggen/aka Dan - Wow!! Your story is practically a carbon copy of mine. I, too, have a Ford Focus S (08) as a DD. Also, I wanted a muscle car of sorts before I got too old & gray, so I factory ordered (x plan) what I wanted on "my baby". Really neat seeing your name on the window sticker. "There are many like it but this one is mine".
Hope you can make it to the Nats, see you there.

·
Registered
54 Posts
#5249 has 2004 miles. 1 year anniversary is 5/30. I have a 1998 Expedition as a daily driver. I ride my Harley in nice weather. One too many toys I guess. The Bullitt is almost as fun to mod as it is to drive!

·
Registered
1,539 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
HAHAHA! Heck I really thow off the bell curve in this poll. In a couple more months I'll be at 40K on my '08! ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
2,900 miles now, and owned it since August of '08. With a company car and a beater Toyota, my Bullitt only gets out for highway drives once or twice a month, about 200 miles each time.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I have 503 miles on mine. Just bought it on 4/23. So much rain down here, I've tried to keep it clean. Might be futile living in SW Florida. But I love the car.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
#1883 has 3100 miles, just had it's second oil change. 1 year anniversary will be 7/28. I have a 2004 Tundra as a daily driver. Next weekend is The Friends of Steve McQueen car show more miles, more fun and more friends. :clap2:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts