Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

LS1 Z28 driver wants sound clips of your Bullitts please!!!

554 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  VW_Fiend 
#1 ·
Hey guys.. sorry if there've been threads similar to this one, but can you post links to sound clips of your cars (stock or modded)? I am really in love with the sounds from the 4.6L- even more than the LS1 hehehe...

Thanks a lot!

#4 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-03-14 06:51, llama_boy wrote:
We have been really needing a few chevy guys to kick around. j/k

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

It's on !

#7 ·
Midlife,

can you put a description with the videos?

You have the video/sound clip of my car revving the enigne. (It's the one where you can only seen the left rear corner of the car.) This clip was made after I installed my Long Tube headers. BTW- I'm going to try and get a better clip soon.

I watched all of the videos but don't know if they are stock exhaust aftermarket or what.

Also want to add thanks for putting those in one place!

Eric

#8 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-03-14 11:41, BULLITT00208 wrote:
Midlife,

can you put a description with the videos?

You have the video/sound clip of my car revving the enigne. (It's the one where you can only seen the left rear corner of the car.) This clip was made after I installed my Long Tube headers. BTW- I'm going to try and get a better clip soon.

I watched all of the videos but don't know if they are stock exhaust aftermarket or what.

Also want to add thanks for putting those in one place!

Eric
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

You bet Eric, I will do it tonight when I get home. Any other vids you wanted posted just send them to me with a description. I am planning on allocating about 150mb of space for the vids. How about something simple like
"BULLITT00208 with long tube headers"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.