Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
It was only a matter of time! Wish I had their endless budget! Damn,with a built 427 LS-7.....who needs a turbo!

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
powermelissa said:
You guys are never going to believe what we're doing! Check out this Mustang we're putting an LSX engine in:

http://www.nmratv.com/index.php?str...ideo/features/Heretic-P1_Intro.flv&playlist=1

Now this is a true Mustang Heretic!
Would you folks be interested in doing a LS-2/6 speed swap into my really clean 2001 Bullitt Mustang? I'll help,with my machining skills! I love my Bullitt,but it needs some HP!! Imagine a Bullitt with over 400 HP and 130lbs,or more,less weight on the front wheels!!!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Sorry although power is everything, unless its a ford motor in a mazda (ford is part owner of mazda) then NO, i cant see chevy and ford together im sorry. badass car though

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I remember years ago (about 1968-69) Hot Rod Mag doing some engine swap with a Ford F-100 and a Hemi engine. Did they ever get their readers mad.:mad: :mad: :mad: Whewie! I just decided this past couple of months they could send me one year free to make up for it. So don't even think about some Chebbie engine in a Ford. ANY FORD! JEEZE!:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Why??? :???:[/QUOTE

Because,soon,you will get tired of having sand kicked in your face,by all the other 400+ HP new musclecars coming out,not to mention all those laughing soccer moms in their hot V6 Sport Utes, and you love the look of your Bullitt,don't want to sell it,but it needs some more pedal power!

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
It's not my thing, but people can do what they want. It's just a damn shame that Ford can't market a naturally aspirated engine that can compete with GM. And GM doesn't even make a mainstream car to put their engines in.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
You know I read all the posts about more power, and yes I want more too, but Mustang has been in the market since 64 1/2. Nobody else has except corvette (american cars). The smaller engine keeps the price affordable for the masses to keep the numbers up. Just wish I could afford a Cobra.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Its not a heretic, its blasphemy. Put a charger or a turbo on your 2v 4.6 (the right way, tuned and all) and you will be hanging with all the new cars. the best part about it is your car will be paid off. :) This is just my opinion though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts