Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how long would it take to install lt headers if i am already doing the clutch?

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
LT's are a real PITA, but anything you can get out of the way will help make it a bit easier...do some research, theres a ton of posts around regarding LT's...

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
I did mine over the course of 4 evenings. I think I probably had 10-12 hours in them, working fairly slowly.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i want the sound of them. eventually heads and cams.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Long tubes also have better low end torque (what I have been told)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i read the fnsweet instructions. pretty good. i will problably wait till later and do it myself with a friend.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the help. ive always wanted slp headers but they are so expensive. maybe bbk.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Don't skimp on the long tube headers. Get the best you can afford,as you only want to go thru the job once. I'd go with the stainless steel KOOK'S. They fit perfectly with no issues,really wake the Bullitt up from the bottom end up,especially with their X-pipe. Use the Ford manifold gaskets. No problems with mine so far after a year.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I gained 13rwhp and 13rwtq all the way across the powerband with my BBK longtube headers. I already had a high flow midpipe so now power was gained from there.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey dee i like the new sig

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
UDBullitt said:
hey dee i like the new sig
It's actually an old one that I made and never used.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
DHGBULLITT said:
Nice sig dee, i like it.
Thanks. I took a class a couple of years ago on Macromedia Flash. We had to make a banner for the class so I made this one. IMBOC does not support flash so I then had to convert it to a .gif and it lost some of the detail, hence the pixilation.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts