Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God, I love driving this car!

I lost MY parking spot this morning, when I had to run an errand for work.
Then I had to go back out during lunch for another work errand.
When I parked the Bullitt in a non-Bullitt proof parking spot, I opened my door to find a $20 bill sitting on the ground next to the car!
When I came back to work, MY parking spot was open!

I wonder what the lottery is looking like today???
:smile:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
would you put $50.00 on "RED" for me too?

·
Registered
716 Posts
I'll take True Blue in the fifth to win.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hey 6treva9, you brought back memories (fond) of the first time I ever found any money like that. I was 18, just coming out of Pizza Hut and there on the ground was a bill...I couldn't tell what it was but I swooped down on it with lightening speed and got to my car. It wasn't until I was OUT of the parking lot and headed down the road that I dare to look....a $50 bill and NOT Monopoly cash either! COOL! I went and bought my mom a single red rose!

Glad to hear of your luck today!

Bubbles

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's pretty funny Dona...you didn't even LOOK at it all that time! I woulda been dying!
This bill was kinda folded and squished, so my greed kicked in hoping to find another bill inside !

The California Lottery here I come...

If I can find a red one, and a true blue one...that's where the money will go!
:smile:

·
Registered
394 Posts
6treva9,

Leaving a restaurant last night and walking back to the Bullitt, which I had parked in a Bullitt friendly spot, I found a wad of money on the ground. I scopped it up and continued on to the Bullitt. Once inside I started unfolding the wad and it turned out to be $39. I agree these cars are lucky!! Basically paid for 90% of my dinner yippee!

Eric

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
The California Lottery here I come...

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Buy a "Quick Pick" for me. :-B

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I got a call a couple years ago to come rescue a friend stuck on the side of the road way out in the country.... He tells me to stop and get some parts and he would pay me when I got there. So I do and I help him fix his car. Well he gives me a $20. and I stick in my pocket... Later I get home and can't find the 20. I forget about it. about 3 months later I'm headed to his house and I pass by the spot so I stop.... Guess what I found Yep thats right nothing!!!!!! had you going didn't I :bullitt:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts