Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have a subscription, I don't even bother. You might try a better mag, like mustang monthly or mustang illustrated.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have pretty much given up on MM&FF. I have gotten every issue on the cover month (September issue in September etc). Which means I am always about a month and a half behind the newsstands. No renewal here.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Just picked up my "last" issue. They seem to really like those darn bowties too much. They should just keep their Chevypinions to themselves. I don't want to hear how darn fast the Z28's are, I know that already. I mean the hare is faster than the tortoise, but who's the real hero. (Bad analogy) I'm just tired of hearing how damn (pardon my french) fast those lousy GM's are!!!

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Don't worry Karl, you'll get your October issue by the end of the month, about 3 days later you'll get your November issue and you'll get the December issue about a week after it's in the stores :mad: They did this to me twice. Cuts costs. They send you a few back issues, then you get about 8 or 9 on time :mad:

Call these bas**rds and demand your money back....freakin' crooks :mad:

·
Registered
959 Posts
5.0 magazine seems to be better than MM&FF who I am getting very disenchanted with.

Brian

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
I just went and checked out the newest MM&FF. It has no less than 162 pages (of 258) of pure advertisement. I didn't count partial page ads as whole pages either. This is a catalog, not a magazine! The rest is full of conflicting information from month to month.

While this mag may have some useful information from time to time, it is in no way worth $28/year. If you really want a subscription to it though, it can be had for much less, look around.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 01GTB on 2001-10-11 12:27 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Brian's right. i find 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords to be a MUCH better magazine! always have articles of interest and try to keep you up to date on all Mod Mustang & Fun Ford Weekend events and races!!!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
My votes for 5.0 Mustangs & Super Fords. I get both MM&FF and 5.0 but I'm planning on dropping MM&FF on the next round of renewals.

·
Registered
123 Posts
My vote is also with 5.0M & SF. Being new to the Mustang world, I started out buying all of them, and thought MM&FF was the choice mag, due to its thickness. But whoever said it above is right, MM&FF is just ads and all the mis-information that's fit to print.

BTW, Mustang Monthly is a good choice for vintage 'Stang reading.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I recently made an order for the magazine also. It took awhile and then they sent me two at the same time. Got the current issue plus the previous month's issue. I guess that's how they get rid of extra copies of old issues.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I'm letting the subscription run out..... I've had the damn thing by accident... Somehow we got rooked into it....
Last Year I was on Cruise in the Gulf Kay sends me an Issue, 1st it had Little Hotties in little bitty Bikini's. I had thinking Kay had lost her mind..... She is very protective of my hormones, and anyone who has been on a six month cruise can say hormones can be problem. And you don't need any help.
What had happened, is she gets this Bill in the mail telling her that our account had been sent to collection, and we were BAD PEOPLE for not paying. So she pays it. But nether of us had ordered it.
I figured we got on some mailing list because of all the magzines I get. We got scamed by MF&FF......
As for Kay, she didn't even notice the Hotties, until I returned. I gave the Magzines away to some of my Troops. So they could enjoy.
I'll never get the Mag again...
(Personally I liked the Hotties But I really don't want to make Kay MAD)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts