Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Its looks like a Tomcat, but no matter what it is, that is AWESOME!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
It's definitely an F-14..........

·
Premium Member
18,844 Posts
Yep! that's a Tomcat!
Had one do that on cruise.
The bang was SO loud, thought it had ruptured the fuel cell in our parked
Seahawk helicopter.
Felt like someone hit you in the chest
with a bat!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-01 12:47, PY wrote:
Yep! that's a Tomcat!
Had one do that on cruise.
The bang was SO loud, thought it had ruptured the fuel cell in our parked
Seahawk helicopter.
Felt like someone hit you in the chest
with a bat!
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

COOOL! :smile:

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
When I was in Basic Training at Ft.Dix they would come into McGuireAFB every now and then and when they took off they would pul those wings back and "BOOM"!! You could se the glass in the windows shake. Scare the crap out of ya the first few times. It was awsome though.
Cam

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I spent Four years at RAF Lakenheath and my shop was about 200yds from the end of runway. When the E model F-15s took off in tandem it would shake the building something fierce, and they took off at afterburner due to takeoff weight. It was really cool at night during the winter!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
F-14...
Very Nice! It's the very first time I've seen fottage of this. Only seen it in pics.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Damn Computer won't let me down load it!!!!! I never get over watching Tomcats showing their stuff. Last cruise I was on, one of my Tomcats went Between the carrier and a Cruiser that was right along the Port side. The Jet was below the Flight deck, dropping Flares and a making wake in the water as it passed the ship.
Whats cool is your watching for the jet and the first thing you see is vapor trails around the jet away off and next the jets there and there is NO noise until the jet is passed and BAM you get smacked in the chest Hard.... Man it is SO cool.
If any one wants to see it I will email them the video. I also got others.

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BullittBro,
Unfortunately, there is no audio with this clip.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Yeah, I tried upping the volume, thinking that maybe I could scare the crap outta the folks here at work...
oh well!
cool video!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Nasty I e-mailed you 2 video clips yesterday from work did you get them?
ejobe I'll send you them when I go back to work tomorrow.
I'll also try to post them here. If I'm unsucessful, Bob could you post them for me buddy.

67 Fastback

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jimmy Ray on 2002-01-04 09:15 ]</font>

1 - 17 of 17 Posts