Registered
142 Posts
Um NO! :tongue:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Professor Bullitt said:
Awesome!! A four cylinder Mustang II with rust! Finally, my dream car at last!!!
Acutally its the german built 2.8L v6 and the MACH 1 was all ready fitted with all the right parts in order to convert it to a 5.0L

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sorry man I didnt know it was you that was selling it. :frown: I shouldve paid attention to the seller name.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I was going to get one like this for free from cars for causes. Because it did not run they could not sell it. (smog law) But when I wnet to pick it up they told they sent it to the crusher. I have two extra 5.0 sitting around I was hoping to one in it. I'm glad to see you got a good price for it.

Alex

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It never sold. the guy who was going to get it for 2,500 backed out because he needed the money eles where. so if you want, ill sell it to you for 2,500 :D and you can do the 5.0 conversion. and thanks Droopy, i believe no matter if its your car or not, your entitled to an opinion but, dont be an ass.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
looks like a good base to start a serious build up. How bout a stock looking 74 with a nitrous fed 347 underneath the hood? Could be a sleeper.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats kinda what my plans were for it. i was going to be upgrading 1633 with a 5.4L and turbo, and putting the Vortech fed 4.6 into the 74' but i dont have the time or money or space to store the car anymore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts