Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
The reason for the trade is that i got an 08 bullitt and i love this car. Now im looking to match her up to an 01 DHG. My wife thinks im crazy, but i got the bullitt bug.

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
I thought about one when I found out they were available with a automatic.....Had a foot injury in 2008 and killed me everytime I drove the Bullitt...Lucky it was soft tissue and I'm good to go....

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I looked at a very clean Mach 1 before buying the Bullitt. But I had already seen the Bullitt, and the Mach 1 was not a case to disuade me from the Bullitt. I have my Bullitt, and I think I'll keep it. Thank you very much!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I have one for sale.

WARPONY said:
The reason for the trade is that i got an 08 bullitt and i love this car. Now im looking to match her up to an 01 DHG. My wife thinks im crazy, but i got the bullitt bug.
My 01 is for sale. The description is down in this thread. Let me know if interested.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WARPONY said:
I had the BULLITT bug there for a bit to try and trade my 03 Mach 1 for a 08 BULLITT but am very glad I hung on to it.... But I do also have the 01 TB BULLITT....:smile: :smile: :smile: :tb01: I don't think that I will ever try and trade or sale my Mach 1 again I have begun a Eaton swap on the Mach 1 and should have it intalled by april of 09...........:tb01:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I just seen that u also have a Azure blue Mach 1 in your stable, so I say do it then U will deff have a garage to walk in a drool over:drool: :drool: :shine: :shine: :toocool: .....:dhg01:

·
Registered
66 Posts
YESSSS!!! Well i won the auction on a 01 DHG bullitt today. Im pretty excited and cant wait to get the new pony in the stable. The sad part is that the wife said i still have to get rid of the mach. Still for sale.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.