Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been doing some reading and have seen some talk about the 2002 mustangs getting the new Mach 1000 sound system.

Does any one know any specs about it or even heard of this also ?

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
GT, it's supposed to be a 1000 watt stereo system in the Mustang. Ford has/had a test Mustang with the stereo in it. I believe if you check the archives at Stangnet for the photos of the Bullitt and others at the Light City (?) show they have something on it there.
Cam
(Would have been nice if they tested it in say 6500 2001 Mustangs :wink: )

·
Registered
224 Posts
I think I heard that it will play mp3's.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Wow! That is some major power!

However, I need my hearing for the next long while...so I'll keep my 460!

Paul G.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Plays MP3's......now THAT would be useful. I can fit 150 or so MP3's on a disc sampled at 16 and remaster them all with a deeper bassline. I already have the subs covered so I might just buy the deck. If it was a 6 cd deck I could get roughly 900 songs on one set loading. That would be AWESOME!! Doing the entire conversion would involve re doing all the wiring for new amps in the amp rack in the trunk and wiring for speakers that handle more power plus the wires for the subs. I am willing to bet it would cost well over a grand. I just added subs and my system has a 1600 watt amp pushing the subs. (800 watts per sub) That gives my system 2060 Watts....lol....screw the mach 1000 and the 1000 watts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts