Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday and Monday while driving to work, my Mach 460 wierded out. I listen to it during my morning commute for traffic reports on the classic rock station. As I approached the Beltway 8 / US 59 interchange, the radio lost channel lock and I ended up listening to cell phone calls. Hitting the channel selection button reset it to the radio station.

Anybody had anything like this happen? Or know of something like this?

·
Registered
223 Posts
TX

I have had this problem a couple of times. it is like the radio drifts on the stations. I have learned to shut the radio off then turn it back on and it works fine. It happens so infrequently that I will not bring it back to the dealer.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, the call I heard Tuesday was entertaining to say the least, but the caller was a real wacko. The guy he called didn't even know who it was for the first 30 seconds or so.

I think I'd prefer the classic rock to cell phone conversatio0ns though. At least some of the late 60s early 70s stuff makes good driving music - Magic Carpet Ride, Vehicle, etc.

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Check the manual the 460 is able to have certain traffic warnings break in over your radio regardless of where it is. The system is not in use totally. I would bet it has something to do with this feature. Right now I don't remember of are able to turn the feature off or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts