Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to find any instruction for the operation of our CD players. I know it does a lot of stuff, but I need some written instruction. Do I need to go to the dealer and kick some #ss. Am I missing a manual? Thanks everyone. By the way, as great as the system sounds, I would much rather hear the exhaust. I only play my tunes when it's raining. By the way, I like the Doors, Yes, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and most of the 70's rock. I also love AC DC. I know...I'm sick. However, I only get 3 CD slots. My wife fills the other 3 with Garth Brooks and Randy Travis. YUCK! Well here I am rambling on again. I'm going for a cruise. Dry roads. Must take advantage of it. Boy all you northeasterners, have we been weather lucky so far or what? I'm leaving now really. Goodbye all my Bullitthead friends.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I downloaded the manual from somewhere on the internet. I’ll look for the address. But if someone else can provide it, go ahead.

Your wife’s choice in music could be a lot worse. One of my wife’s friends introduced her to rap music. I couldn’t believe it, we were riding along one day in her car when rap song came on. I reached to change the channel and she asked me not to. And to top it off, she actually knew the words to it and had a rap cd. I was about to puke. I’m pretty tolerant of all music even some disco, but not rap. I don’t think my wife would even think about inserting a rap cd in the Bulllitt. I hate that crap so much, that if she did and I found it, I would wait until I was out on the interstate and through it out the window and just say I never saw it!

·
Registered
586 Posts
My CD player = My CDs. Wifey has her blown Cougar loaded up with the pop junk. Hey, to each their own. I have my preferences, but I won't knock anyone as long as they like any form of music.

In all honesty, though, I found the 'Off' button most useful on the Mach460. I just listen to the burble and roar.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Is anybody else having a problem with ejecting CDs from the 6-disc changer? If I'm ejecting a higher number CD (4, 5, or 6), the CD tends to get caught somehow. This tends to happen to CD-Rs with labels most often, but I've had regular pressed CDs jam up also. I keep two business cards in the car at all times to pull out jammed CDs.

The dealer couldn't reproduce so they won't replace the unit...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BUL2294 on 2001-12-17 11:48 ]</font>

·
Registered
156 Posts
I use a all kinds of CD-R in mine but I never put any labels on them. I have never had any problems ejecting any CD or CD-R in any order. Sound like a bad player.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts