Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you guys running them, which grill delete kit did you go with? I was looking on eBay and there are several different kinds of kits. Some include 2 pieces, some 3 pieces, and some include 7 pieces. Which on is the best one to go with? Also, where did y'all pick up your chin spoiler? I've found dozens of places carrying them, but thought I would ask just incase anyone knows of a place with the best deal.

Thanks in advance!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,248 Posts
7 peices? WTF? unless they are including screws, etc.

Realistically there is 3 main pieces. The part that adheres down on the bumper, the part that goes into the grill area, and then the Pony on a bracket.

I bought my from lee50guru (I think that's right) on here, but he is not longer selling stuff I believe. He gave me a good deal and offered prompt shipping.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,248 Posts
really good pic, really bad looking DHG Bullitt :D
only one I have off hand that really shows the peices.

The peice on the bumper is only a couple inches wide, and then the peice in the grill area (back) is one large molded peice. Then you have the pony which attachs at the 2 screws there in the top middle and then also goes into the hole on that center area. I choose to leave my pony off for the time being, and cut a peice of black plastic to fll the gap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ezekial said:
7 peices? WTF? unless they are including screws, etc.

Realistically there is 3 main pieces. The part that adheres down on the bumper, the part that goes into the grill area, and then the Pony on a bracket.

I bought my from lee50guru (I think that's right) on here, but he is not longer selling stuff I believe. He gave me a good deal and offered prompt shipping.
Thanks for the info. Here's links to some of the ones I was looking at.
3 piece kit
2 piece kit
7 piece kit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,248 Posts
4fit? said:
Thanks for the info. Here's links to some of the ones I was looking at.
3 piece kit
2 piece kit
7 piece kit
7 or the 3 is fine

I am guessing the 3 doesn't include screws or something. All you need is 2 black wood style screws for the pony. The rest is already on the car.

Mine came as a 3peice kit in OEM bag from Lee. Mine also included the screws and I think it was around $50 - $60 with shipping
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
Joined
·
873 Posts
Yeah, when they ship them folded they have a nice crease it the middle that is very difficult to get out. I've seen a few at car shows with this crease. Definately not something you want on your car.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,412 Posts
Mine came from American Muscle, folded! It didn't leave any marks behind though.

And remember, i before e except after c! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
987 Posts
When its shipped folded they say leave it n the sun unfolded and the crease will disapear. I just went to the dealer and bought it unfolded. Looks better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OGBATMAN said:
When its shipped folded they say leave it n the sun unfolded and the crease will disapear. I just went to the dealer and bought it unfolded. Looks better.
That's what I'm planning on doing as well. Did it come with the hardware when you got it from the dealer?
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top