1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Sure was...

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Wow, thats crazy man. I don't get it. people talk about going to war to "fight for the country" and "we are USA we are the best", and yet people still fight amongst themselves. Thats why i never got gangs and gang territory.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Bullits are everywhere.... Appears the Bullitt was the object of the attack looks like the rear window is busted out.... I need to get my CIC, first window strike and bunch of shot ******** laying around.

Remember when the car was new and the drunk lawyer driving a Back Bullitt ran over a drunk college COED on her first night at the dorm.....

·
Registered
97 Posts
I think I know who this tool was that drove the black bullitt. When I bought my TB, there also was a black one that was already sold at the same time. It was sold to a 18 year old that had no manners at all.

I ran into him later on the local cruising strip (he was cruising, I was heading to best buy, cruising days are over to me) and I motioned for him to roll down his window as I was going to say Hi to a fellow Bullitt owner. He rolled down the window and just looked at me motionless. The light turned green, and he stomped on the gas and took off. Wheels squealing the entire time.

All I could think of him "Is what a moron"

Pretty sure that's the plate that I saw then.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I don't even like to sit in my car with my wallet in my pocket, much less letting a machete anywhere near it.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
taking a bullitt to a knife fight, just doesn't seen right

·
Registered
638 Posts
Wow!! I miss random stuff like this happening. We don't get excitement like that down here in Panama City. Only thing that happens down here are illegals getting chased by city cops and stupid enough to jump over a fence on base. Haha... They got jacked up pretty good.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
ItalianDHG#0754 said:
Soo the dudes in the Bullitt jumped out and smashed the other car or that other way around? Sux to see a bullitt in the media in negative light.
Yeah, and its not the first time.. VERY early on some guy ran over and killed some poor college student right after the car came out...

Looking for that post now...

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Glad they caught the little hoodlums. Also glad nobody was seriously hurt.
Hopefully, the fines and court costs will require the douche to sell his car to a worthy owner.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts