Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Made it home today - with video now

After driving all the way from the hotel in Myrtle Beach with Brad, Dallas, Dennis and Nancy and through the Dragons tail in Tennessee, a must drive, we lost Dallas in the first town after the dragons tail. We then drove on to Bullitt county and crashed for the evening and then parted ways and made out way home. about 19 and a half hours later we made it home safe and sound.

Had a great time as always hope to post pictures and videos by the end of the week.

The dragons tail had 318 curves in only 11 miles it was incredible!!!!!!

Jeff

·
Premium Member
12,937 Posts
This is a MUST do section of road to stretch your Pony's legs. It is AWESOME for the driver....but takes a passenger with a VERY strong stomach to handle the ride. Wives and girl friends generally opt to stay and hang out in the shops at the bottom...or talk it up with the motorcycle dudes bragging about their runs LOL
It can actually get pretty hairy if there is a lot of traffic.....with crazy drivers half out of control. I've witnessed some very close calls before on some of my clubs previous runs.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problems at all we went through when they were all taking a break at Deals Gap so we had pretty smooth sailing all the way through and only towards the end did we catch up with a pick up truck, not that any of us were speeding now as that would be illegal..... :D

you would have had a great time!

I will post a few pictures at lunch.

If anyone wants to know what this is all about just watch this video and hold onto your lunch. this is the route we took from Deals on up. The funs starts at the Tennessee line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDS4FfzXRzE

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Preparing to run

Remnants of the unfortunate......many

scenic ain't it at the top

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Very cool pics, Jeff.

Good to hear you made it home ok.

I have some vid of you and Emma (and Wildman, Molly and Bullitt Junkie & co) in the B(s) on the convoy down to MB...but the vid cam is still in MB with the wife unit.

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Great pics. Thanks for posting!

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Glad you all enjoyed them. Sorry you did not make it with us John it was a good time.

Here is a link to some video that Emma shot on the way up it is not perfect but it gives you an idea of the road plus you can hear the engine fairly well. We were moving along pretty good until we caught up with the truck then that slowed us down some.

Along the route

and then at the top

1 - 10 of 10 Posts