Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Sounds like you made pretty good time. How did you hold up on Sunday? I thought I was just tired and hung over, but I'm still sick today. Stacy drove the entire way home.

·
Registered
816 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
Rolled in just before 4pm. Car's put away and I'm all cleaned up and chillin.

Had an awesome time as always and looking forward to the next event. Thanks to everyone.

Seems like you made it home in really good time!! I guess you didn't let the RED LIGHTS stop you????

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
You made excellent time. We saw you waving at the Mid America car show but was on our way back to the hotel and starving. Glad to see everyone again.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Dee

Dee,

I thought I was the only one...but I seriously was on the verge of death Sunday morning/afternoon. I think we got into some bad Canadian beer that totally didn't mix well w/ the Mazzio's pizza.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
dhg1848 said:
Dee,

I thought I was the only one...but I seriously was on the verge of death Sunday morning/afternoon. I think we got into some bad Canadian beer that totally didn't mix well w/ the Mazzio's pizza.
Stacy was sick too. We figured that it was from lunch at Ruby Tuesday, but maybe not.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
5111 said:
Stacy was sick too. We figured that it was from lunch at Ruby Tuesday, but maybe not.
Maybe, maybe not both Emma and I are fine. I would say it is the bottle flu but Stacy did not drink like you were. Most likely that greasy spoon place you guys went to on Sunday

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
dhg1848 said:
Dee,

There is no such thing as bad Canadian beer.

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
YouTube

kaylan1521 said:
Rolled in just before 4pm. Car's put away and I'm all cleaned up and chillin.

Had an awesome time as always and looking forward to the next event. Thanks to everyone.
Glad you got back safe, I was worried about you doing that long drive on you own.

I have some video of some of your runs but they would not upload onto YouTube.
I wanted to post them before I left Arkansas.

Bob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts