Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone with a densecharger changed their MAF. I was looking into this since I just ordered my 100mm densecharger. Any input on this would be appreciated.....thanks.

·
Registered
965 Posts
I've been wondering the same.
I have a full length 100MM
setup now, and am thinking
about a Lightning 90MM MAF.
I've started a topic, but not
had any feedback.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yes, the system works great with the 90mm meter. You do have to tilt the meter 90 degrees inward for the best airflow.
I can send a meter pipe with the CNC flange tilted for this or you can cut the flange and add a 4-4 rubber coupler.
The cost on the 90 meter flanged pipe is only $29.. No changes are needed to the rest of the system.
The 100mm i.d. works great with the 90mm lightning meter. It's the biggest diameter system available.
The 90 meter also retains the "tunability" with my system, not available with the aftermarket meters.
This meter will support over 500 HP!

I had an 03' Cobra customer A-B the 90 against an aftermarket 95 meter with the 95 only adding .5 hp.

I've also protoyped a 100mm Densecharger meter which is being tested by another 03' Cobra customer. I could include these with all the 100mm systems for another $60.!!!

I'll post how it does.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JP DEMOLET on 2002-10-08 06:39 ]</font>

·
Registered
634 Posts
quote:"I've also protoyped a 100mm Densecharger meter which is being tested by another 03' Cobra customer. I could include these with all the 100mm systems for another $60.!!!

I'll post how it does.

JP, Keep us updated about availability and performance of this product. Please.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Sounds great! Can't wait to see the new 90mm MAF. Keep me posted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts