Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anybody see the article in the September issue of Mustang Enthusiast on the '08 1/2 Bullitt? I got the issue the other day. The author of the article claims to have the "official unauthorized leaked" info on the new '08 1/2 Bullitt. He says the new car will have a 4.6L with the same HP as the Shelby GT (312 HP). The car will be very similar to a Shelby GT with a few things to make it a Bullitt. He also estimates about 7700 will be built. He also wonders if there will be enough difference to make buyers bite.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
There was very little fanfare with the release of the '01. Hopefully it will be the same with this one. Then I can get it real cheap a few months later and the '09's are coming out.

But back to your original question, There's a bit of info on this elsewhere on the site.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
BigBullitt said:
There was very little fanfare with the release of the '01. Hopefully it will be the same with this one. Then I can get it real cheap a few months later and the '09's are coming out.

But back to your original question, There's a bit of info on this elsewhere on the site.
You wouldn't be selling your 01 would you??

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
The Next Bullitt...........

If someone would give me a fair price for my Bullitt today.......I may consider a new Bullitt! I wouldn't want to spend a bunch to get something that's a bit.......just a bit better than my 6100 mile, no rain, no scratches, DHG 2001 Bullitt!
I'll sell any car for a price..........but not for the new BULLITT.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In a way, I hope they don't sell real well. That way the #@%# dealers won't try to mark them up like the Shelby GT500 and the Ford GT were. And I am hoping to win the '07 Saleen S281 a local volunteer fire department is raffling off.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Black4592 said:
You wouldn't be selling your 01 would you??
No way! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts