Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to collect as much Bullitt memorabilia as I can & was wondering if people could list any magazines (month & year) they know of that have articles about the Bullitt. I already have two Car Craft's & one Mustang & Fords, as well as an LA show press kit. TIA

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
To my knoledge there has not been a full road test of the Bullitt in any magazines yet. Automobile magazine has a one page short article in the July issue. I hope one of the publications gives one a good flogging soon and comments on horsepower and torque. I would also like to see one tested side by side with a new Cobra and a GT just for the fun of it.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
ditto Bob! been an Autoweek subsciber since it came in newspaper format!
the T-bird isn't even out yet. seems like they would have mentioned the Bullitt by now!

·
Registered
959 Posts
The July issue of Automobile has a 2 pager on the bullitt. That and the little blurb in the July Playboy. Only stuff published so far.

Brian

·
Registered
959 Posts
Bob.. yes, the Automobile article said it would be a mistake to get any color other than DHG... which hurt #66's and my feelings.... :sad:

Brian and black #66

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,024 Posts
Thanks, FordBullitt, I will add Automobile magazine to my collection of mags that have ANY Bullitt articles in them. If anyone sees an article in a magazine, could you please post it for us?

Thanks, Vicki

·
Registered
225 Posts
Oh Vicky!! Let's not forget July's Playboy! The article is short but it is there for all the playmates to see and wish they could have one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts