419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
825 Posts
Belongs to a Bullitthead

BiteTheBullitt0793 said:
hey wayne,

i believe that video you posted was made and originally posted by one of our members here at imboc named rob.
Sure was. It belongs to 2008Bullitt0867 (Rob) Who installed the Magnacharger himself and then had it Dyno tuned by Justin Burcham at JPC Racing in Glen Burnie, Md. 410 rwhp using stock pulley and fuel pump. My neighbor was the wheelman that time and I was the cameraman with Rob riding shotgun. In normal traffic it rides as always but when you nail it she post your butt firmly into whichever seat your occupying! He told me his gas milage stayed about the same as mine at 22mpg with mostly "spirited" driving. We can get 27 on the hwy doing the speed limit .... which "ain't" easy in a Bullitt. BTW I had my turn too and that supercharger comes on fast at any speed whenever you plant your right foot. Then you better have some open road in front of you! Oh .... and Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
mountainman said:
Here's another MagnaCharger on a Mustang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njPi8RkGCf8&NR=1

I love the whine of the MagnaCharger. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Sounds alright in that vid, but not impressed with the performance in that vid, 5.5 sec to 60mph? No improvement over what a stock 08 can do...

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Lightning said:
Sounds alright in that vid, but not impressed with the performance in that vid, 5.5 sec to 60mph? No improvement over what a stock 08 can do...
Remember the video you are looking at is on a regular GT with the 3:55 gearing not the 3:73 gearing the Bullitt has. Not to mention I have never even come close to reaching that 60 mph in 5.5. Close a couple of times, but I am no professional driver and neither is that guy that pulled off a 5.5 to 60 in a supercharged GT, I REALLY want one for Christmas! Anyone want to donate to the help Jeff Charge another Bullitt fund? I will be happy to share my mailing address with you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts