Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale : Magnaflow cat-back exhaust. Stainless steel 2.5" mandrel-bent cat-back with 3.5" stainless tips. $250. Houston area only as I will not ship.

This came on my TB bullitt when I bought it. I had to put the stock cat-back on when I had a panhard rod installed. I will post pics tonight.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

·
Registered
771 Posts
There wouldn't be any interest in shipping it to so that it could sit on it's sister car... #3687???

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FDWheelMan3687 said:
There wouldn't be any interest in shipping it to so that it could sit on it's sister car... #3687???
No. I am too lazy to package it and ship it. Plus I think shipping would cost a bunch. I do travel to Dallas and Austin occasionally.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are pics. These are the Magnaflow magnapacks.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
So are you selling the MagnaPack catback then? That is what I have on my car and I love it!

This is a good price on a quality catback.

·
Registered
987 Posts
McQ Stang said:
For sale : Magnaflow cat-back exhaust. Stainless steel 2.5" mandrel-bent cat-back with 3.5" stainless tips. $250. Houston area only as I will not ship.

This came on my TB bullitt when I bought it. I had to put the stock cat-back on when I had a panhard rod installed. I will post pics tonight.
Was the piping to big for the panhard rod to clear?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OGBATMAN said:
Was the piping to big for the panhard rod to clear?
The routing of the Magnaflow did not allow it to clear the panhard rod.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll throw in a Mazda ZOOM ZOOM sticker!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts