Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a lightly used magnaflow catback system that was on my bullitt for approx. a year. I bought it originally for $475 now i'm selling it in excellent condition for $250. THis is a killer deal so pm me if interested.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is not the magnapack system. For sound clips check ninosport.com as they have sound clips of tons of exhaust setups. IT sounds very deep and smooth with a nice throaty sound that is loud, but not deafening. It is the nicest sounding exhaust in my opinion on the market. The exhaust tips are not beautiful but are chrome and are 6" i think. I say they are not beautiful, but only compared to the stock bullitt tips. They are not rounded or anything like that however they have a greater diameter than the stock bullitt tips. If you do not like the tips i'm sure it would be simple to cut them off and have some other tips welded on such as the stock bullitt tips which in my opinion are awesome looking.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Too bad Im in Canada, probably a killer to ship that system...........If you wanna look into it and gimme a price, I live in Windsor, Ontario N8T 3M8, thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts