Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have yall had any experience with the Magnaflow mufflers. At the moment i have 2 Chamber Flowmasters, and and drone and tone is just way too loud. I am definately changing out the mufflers, but it is just a toss up between Magnaflow or Spin Tech. The perfect muffler would be one that has a nice tone at low RPM, but howls at higher RPM. I would like to know yalls preferences and opinions. Thanks.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I hear that the Spin Techs provide just that, and that's the criteria I was looking for as well. My Spin Techs should be arriving today, and I hope to get them installed tomorrow. I will put up a post about the sound as soon as I get them put on. :grin:

·
Registered
448 Posts
There's something stock left on yours?? Just kidding...hehe! I told my wife before we bought 4584 that it already had all of the mods that I would have done to a GT, so I would not have to add anything. Famous last words!! :smile:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Luckily mine does understand! :smile: When I started wanting the MGW pieces for mine, she put me on the installment plan, I could buy one piece every two weeks!! Not a bad deal, but these other mods are a little harder to sell that deal to her, lol. :grin:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Brad

HAHAHAHA same deal here too!!!!!! I fired mine in July. No wife = Mod craziness.

Must spend more money................Must go faster............Have to go faster..........Must spend more money..................

BTW did you shell out 995 for those rotors or did you find a better price anywhere??

gary

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 01GT on 2001-12-15 10:05 ]</font>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts