Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha.

Daughter unit Hannah, son unit Max, wife unit Katy (not pictured) and self proclaimed Magnum PY hit Hawaii today. Rented a V-6 Mustang at the airport Alamo. Family vacation.

:py2:

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Cops drive their own personal vehicles here while on duty.

Strange but cool.

:py1:

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
are you meeting up with hawaii bullittheads?

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DavidMidgley said:
Are you going to find TC, and get some chopper time in?
That would be nice. :lol:

I did see a dude that looked like Higgins. :nerd:

We may do a helicoptor tour...I doubt if they'll allow me any stick time, however. When I was here for a month almost 20 years ago in the military, we had to use our 'end of the fiscal quarter' fuel allotment so we would fly our SH-60B Seahawk helicopter around all the islands...and basically do our own helicopter tours. Good times. :py1:

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chrisW said:
are you meeting up with hawaii bullittheads?
Not sure at this point.

Keeping my eyes peeled for nutty guy 'Loop' as well as 'JohnnyLaw' who is [or was] a Police Officer who drove his '01 Bullitt as his duty vehicle from what I remember.

·
Registered
338 Posts
My daughter was there last summer for a NOAA internship. Naturally, she who must be obeyed decalared that we had to visit her to insure her safety. Other than a plane ride that never seemed to end (especially if you are 6'4", double extra fat), it was a great trip. We passed the "estate" where the Magnum PI was filmed. It was much smaller than expected. While there, go to the north shore for a meal from a shrimp truck, and some shaved ice (we recommend Aoki's). Enjoy! Take care ya'll.

L&K

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
did you fly with a stop over in LA ? san fran? or direct from ohio

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
"Max" - living proof the apple does not fall far from the tree. ;)

Have a blast Colin, looks like you have a great family.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Cochese said:
That would be nice. :lol:

I did see a dude that looked like Higgins. :nerd:

We may do a helicoptor tour...I doubt if they'll allow me any stick time, however. When I was here for a month almost 20 years ago in the military, we had to use our 'end of the fiscal quarter' fuel allotment so we would fly our SH-60B Seahawk helicopter around all the islands...and basically do our own helicopter tours. Good times. :py1:
Ah yes! the good ole days...:rolleyes: :confused: :lol:

·
Registered
967 Posts
Hope you are having a good time man. Talk soon.:toocool:
R/T.J.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts