Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bullitt, just an Idea what about a folder for each Bullitt owner to put all maintenace actions done on his or her Bullitt. and letting other Bullitt owners view the info but not add to the folder. this way each member can have a record of the work done while also allowing other members to see if some of the problem they have had are similar. Also perhaps a graph can be put together of the most common problems.
Just an idea. Thanx Havgun

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
This sounds like a good idea. Were you thinking of a folder for uploads, or something else (like a topic per user, or.. ?

I'm not sure how to implement this, but I want to know more. :wink:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A folder for each bullitt owner to upload data (for example scanned workorders from the dealer) would be good or just typed written work. I would limit the folder to just workorders since the forum has other areas for misc. information The folder could have each owners unique bullitt serial number and webname. As for implementing it well all i can say is that u are the webmaster. Heck I don't even have a homepage! I hope that it could be done because I already have a stack of workorders and more on the way :smile: Thanx Havgun!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Havgunwiltrav on 2001-06-16 00:58 ]</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts