Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
March DFW Meet will be at 11 AM March 31st, at the Steak and Shake on South Carrier Parkway in Grand Prairie. It is just up the road from Taco Cabana, (last months meeting).

From the east exit I-20 at Carrier Parkway and turn right. Steak and Shake is on the left at the top of the hill.

From the west: Exit I-20 at Carrier Parkway and turn left at the light. Go up the hill.

Post up if you are attending

Droopysbullitt
texasbullitt
DavidMidgley
the joker
Black Stallion
wildcat81

·
Registered
142 Posts
I will try to be there.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Love to meet you guys. Not a BULLITT owner, yet. Looking hard. Okay to bring the 01 GT convertible? What time?

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
wildcat81 said:
Love to meet you guys. Not a BULLITT owner, yet. Looking hard. Okay to bring the 01 GT convertible? What time?
We have several non-Bullitt owners that come. Besides, if we let the black Bullitts park with us then we will surely let a vert park there! :D

·
Registered
941 Posts
I'll be there if I can get away ( wife is having a garage sale that morning)
Anyone need some 18in. DR's :-B

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Well....the B is in the shop:cry:....an..Mary Ann had all ready planned my B-day pary for the 31st..so guess we will see you all in the convoy to the Shootout...are we all gonna meet at Dee's house an leave from there:D...huh?...if not what is plan B?:lol:

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
I will be there.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I will be there!

Jack

·
Registered
142 Posts
Well guys I wont be able to be there. Both my girls have soccer games in the morning. I will try to make the next meet.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
ttt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts