Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the March ram air set-up? Is it really worth it? I sent them an e-mail to see if I could order direct or who I could order thru and it seems like they're giving me the run around. So I'm also considering the Denscharger set-up. Anyone have this? How do you like it, any noticable difference?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Hey i see you have a specially tuned 80 MM MAF.... what is speical about it?????

I have a pro M 87 and a CAI I want to put on.. I Took it off my 2000GT when I bought by Bullitt yesterday.... do you know if it will work??? thanks DOug

·
Registered
959 Posts
I have the March setup on my car at present. I'm going to rmove it and go with the densecharger. The March scoop is just too ungainly. The system is effective though I haven't made any actually pressure tests but the car is getting good air. The Densecharger should be easier on the airfilter though. Th scoop rams everything into the air filter.

Brian

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Doug, see my explanation over in the mods section under maf screen removal. Sorry hate repeating myself.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brian, I didn't know the Densecharger had a scoop. I thought it just went down inside the fender. Hmmmmm I'll have to check this out alittle further.

·
Registered
959 Posts
No, the March Ram air has a scoop that mounts low under the bumper. Not recommended for daily drivers that would see high water.

Brian

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
I mentioned somewhere here before,that I used the March system picking up air thru the fog light hole. I really didn't see or feel any gain. Although,upon inspection,it did real well sucking up bugs. With the Densecharger setup,I could feel a definte increase in power at around 2200 RPM.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Bob... no kidding. I was looking to see if there was a Bullitt boat.. :razz:

Brian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts