Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think I am on the wrong list here.

While B-Man Mike, Cam, Rick, Paul, Greg, Mike and hell even Brad gets asked to participate in the 08 Bullitt introduction this is what I get from some market research bone heads.

Individuals should be between 55-80 years of age.

Hello-

I am contacting you to make you aware of NineSigma Request, RFP# 50546-1, "Seeking Partners for Observational Ethnographic Research."

Our client, a Global Automotive Manufacturer, invites proposals for an observational ethnographic study on the effects of aging on driver performance. NineSigma has identified you as a party with the potential to respond to this request, or as a contact who might know of someone with expertise in this area. The final submission date for Proposal Abstracts is November 30, 2007. More information is available in the Request for Proposal (RFP) document online at http://www.ninesigma.com/mx/50546-1.

If after reviewing the full RFP document you are interested in submitting a proposal or would like more information, please contact me by email and reference RFP# 50546-1 in the subject line.

Sincerely,

Charles L. Roe, Ph.D.
Program Manager
NineSigma, Inc.
23611 Chagrin Blvd., Suite 320
Cleveland, Ohio 44122-5540

[email protected]

Ok so I am not that close to the age they are looking for but if there is someone out there who would like to participate in this study please do so. I am not sure what would be in it for you, maybe a years supply of depends or something, but I digress it seems to be an interesting study.

Jeff

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
I have enough depends (they help cushion my bony arse in Bullitt buckets) and they don`t offer much info on their website so, I guess I`ll pass on this one. Now, if they were gonna turn me loose on a road racing course, I would think about it pretty seriously.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doc did you open up the RFP? There is a fair amount of detail explaining what they are looking for in that. I am sure they are limitied to how much they can post at this time due to confidentiality requirements.

I am sure that you did but I just wanted to throw that out there.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Yes, I opened it.
I was not being serious with my response.
I`m not really capable of doing observational ethnography.
The majority of my education is in the arts rather than the sciences. :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts