Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After quickly browsing the members list, it appears as though the following are Massachusetts Bullitt owners:

Bullitt220
Dfresh (DHG 294)
Bullitt4995
Bullittmagnum1796
bullbird
Mabullitt
Brad

Where abouts are you guys from? Do you have your winter cars all set to go?

Dfresh

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
dfresh

I'm in Holden, out near Worcester.

There is another Bullitt out your way in West Peabody. NHRA95.

My winter car actually became my all season car when I got 220.

I work in Boston and take the train. Just can feel safe leaving the Bullitt at the train station all day.

I drive the Bullitt evenings and weekends. I love it.

When did you get 294. that's awfully close to 220. BudACAD in California has 227.
A dealer in CA has #291 & #228 on his lot plus 9 others
Check it out.
http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=3000&forum=1&14

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt220 on 2001-10-18 22:37 ]</font>

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bullitt220,

I ordered DHG 294 in January from Thomas Ford in Beverly. It came in on May 15th. I'm showing around 6K miles right now, but it will be going in the garage for good in another couple of weeks. I'm getting surgery done on my left ankle on Nov 1 and will be in a cast for 7 weeks. Fortunately, my winter beater is an auto. My buddy's got a 2001 Cobra Convertible. Nice car, but it seemed slower than the Bullitt and did not handle as well. The Cobra would not chirp the tires on the 2-3 shift. Brakes were just as good though.

Regards,
Dfresh

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Dfresh,

Sorry to hear about your sugery but I guess it couldn't happen at a better time. So, even if the weather is okay in November you won't be tempted to take the Bullitt out and possibly screw it up.

Good luck with the surgery.

Be well and stay in touch

·
Registered
49 Posts
Bullitt 2437 lives in Westford, and when the snow flys, I will get back into my F-150.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I live in Shrewsbury and bought DHG#1061 at Sunnyside in Holden. I'll use my Mountaineer in bad weather.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Add one more to your list of Mass. Bullitts.
I live in Wilmington, MA. Bought the car mostly for autocross. Have a Honda Prelude for my winter beater.

·
Registered
17 Posts
DHG #2671 is a resident of Mass. It’s was purchased from Sunnyside Ford in Holden in June of last year and is either residing in the Worcester area, Cape Cod, or Boston. Its only mod is a tow hitch. The hitch also could stiffen up the rear chassis a little and maybe its approx 30 lb weight could help the distribution a little. :smile:I know using a Bullitt to tow a boat raises some eyebrows.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'm here in Chelmsford (Black Bullitt #05434). I have a 2002 Olds Bravada as a winter car.

Mark

·
Registered
129 Posts
I thought added myself to this thread....

Well

I live Pittsfield (Western Ma) with #4078

I also use the following

1997 F-250HD Diesel
1966 Mustang Coupe
1999 FLHRCI (HD Road King Classic)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now that summers finally here, I hope everyone has got their Bullitts back on the road.

Regards,
Dfresh
DHG 294

·
Registered
12 Posts
DHG 5169. Checking In on the South Shore. As far as I am aware this the the Only 'Boston' Bullitt. I placed a message in search of others who are local. No resonses. This Bullitt flys everyday- Rain, Shine, and in all SNOW.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in western ma., west stockbridge. My winter car is a plum mist metallic 88 caddilac flamed from nose to rear, a real head turner. This winter I installed a vortec supercharger and a shaker hood system on the bullitt, getting ready for spring and dry roads, and a few passes down Labonan Valley dragway!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm out in Marlborough. #3438 is off the road for the winter (no plates). Started it up yesterday and made several 100-foot passes up and down the driveway. I CAN'T TAKE THIS MUCH LONGER!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2003-02-03 20:39, jeff01266 wrote:
I live in western ma., west stockbridge. My winter car is a plum mist metallic 88 caddilac flamed from nose to rear, a real head turner. This winter I installed a vortec supercharger and a shaker hood system on the bullitt, getting ready for spring and dry roads, and a few passes down Labonan Valley dragway!!
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Hmmm most be new to the area? Valley is okay I rather go to Lime Rock and do some good hot laps in. We should get together sometime, PM me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello fellow Bullitt owners- I thought I'd add my name to the list too. I bought my Bullitt from a friend in October 2001- DHG #2503-It was built 6/5/01 and picked up at Sarat Ford in Agawam, MA. I live in Quincy, MA but travel frequently back and forth to the Berkshires (Great Barrington)to visit the 'rents. I'm wondering about a get together for Mass Bullitts? Also, how many other girls out there are Bullitt owners??? If one more person asks me if this car is my Dads, brother's, boyfriend's, etc, I'm gonna have to smoke 'em. But seriously, my first muscle car was a 67 Firebird that I did over and showed with my Dad but my heart was always for the Mustang. The Bullitt was the answer for me. I just had to wait to find one for sale and in mint condition. It's finally on the road full time as of today 3/31/03 and I love it. Please someone get back to me about getting together, I'll help to organize. Thanks-Tina

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hey I work in Quincy @ Arbella Insurance... I'm game for a Mass Bullitt get-together. (Even though technically I'm a CT bullitt.)

·
Registered
5 Posts
On 2003-03-31 20:13, HighlanderD wrote:
Hey I work in Quincy @ Arbella Insurance... I'm game for a Mass Bullitt get-together. (Even though technically I'm a CT bullitt.)
Hey There- I know where Arbella is, I have a friend that works there. I added you to my AOL IM List, let's try to hook up.!!!-Tina

1 - 20 of 30 Posts