Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got off the phone with Maximum Motorsports they want to use DHG 1005 in their magazine advertising layout and on their web page.

They want to put their 1-1/4" x .250 Adjustable Drag Race Swaybar Kit on, shoot some new photos and make DHG 1005 a part of their new advertising campaign.

Maximum Motorsports have been using 8x10 photos of DHG 1005 undercarrage for five years now to show customers what their suspension parts look like installed on a BULLITT/Mustang.

Who knows DHG 1005 my be seen all over the world in a Magazine comming to a news stand or in the mail soon ... will keep you posted !

on your six ... DHG 1005

Attachments

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
That must make you feel good. Great set up you have. Wish I could do it.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Congrats Micheal....Thats just awesome!!!! There's like no dirt on that undercarriage......

·
Registered
663 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
It's about time. The first time I looked at your car I fell in love. I wish they sold their parts powdercoated yellow instead of black.

Just tell them you want free parts for life! :clap:

Congratulations!!
Yea, but it looks like he already purchased almost all the parts they sell! LOL

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maxiumu Motorsports BULLITT Show Horse !

Thanks Guys ! ... those photos were taken the day after install six years ago. Now the undercarrage has 24,000 mile of racing, road trips and just flying along the back roads. Not sure what the Maximum Motorsports deal is going to be yet, still need to set that all up, but it will be a good thing to get the press for our BULLITTs.

By the way DHG 1005 passed his 1st California Smog Test last week ... equipped with Allen Supercharger, NOS and BBK long tubes headers ... it was a good day !

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Thats great, it has always looked perfect.

I'm seriously considering joining you with the complete MM suspension set up, just not sure if I can swing it all at once or not. If everything works out I'm at least switching to their k-member/coil over set up and subframe connectors.

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maximum Motorsports DHG 1005 update

Another phone conversation with Maximum Motorsports and its looking like.

Maximun Motorsports will provide their drag racing swaybar.

JBA Performance will powder coat yellow and install.

5.0 Mustanng and Super Fords John Thawley III will photograph the install and
advertising photos for Maximum Motorsports.

Hoping JBA Performance will use DHG 1005 as part of their advertising also.

I'm excited ... will keep you all posted.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
Good job!:idea: I am amazed everytime I look at photos of your cars undercarriage.:cool: Using yellow has made the mods pop like no other!

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maximum Motorsports DHG 1005 up-date

Looks like the plan is coming together by the end of the week it will be set-up with JBA Performance here in San Diego in install the 'drag race swaybar' and 5.0 Magazine will shoot the install for an up and comming artical and after that Maximum Motorsports will be using DHG 1005 on their web site and in their magazine adds.

DHG 1005 will have Maximum Motorsports Full Race Suspension and will become one of their posted Bad Boys.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Micheal-your undercarriage is awesome! I have no plans for the extensive mods you have under your car but I do want to have a detailed undercarriage like yours. One of the things that irks me is that the axle tubes are not painted from the factory. I like the color you did yours in-do you recall what it was? Thanks in advance for your response....John R :cool:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
Micheal-your undercarriage is awesome! I have no plans for the extensive mods you have under your car but I do want to have a detailed undercarriage like yours. One of the things that irks me is that the axle tubes are not painted from the factory. I like the color you did yours in-do you recall what it was? Thanks in advance for your response....John R :cool:
The housing is black from the factory. Least mine is.

Cant wait to see the article mike!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Black4592 said:
The housing is black from the factory. Least mine is.

Cant wait to see the article mike!
The housing is black for sure, but the tubes on mine are totally void of any paint. Just bare steel. Is that how yours is also? Seems odd that they would paint the diff housing but not the tubes...

·
Registered
641 Posts
The housing was probably painted before the tubes were pressed in at the axle plant. That would explain the painted housing and unpainted axle tubes. This is very common for Ford products. Usually the only paint you see is a couple of mulit-colored bands on the tube for identification.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts