Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a article on the mach 1 grabber blue whith functinal hood scoop.I want one of those too.but my wife says if Ibuy one whithout selling my bullitt.she says i will have to live in both of them!

2001DHG#749
1987 NOTCH
2001 LAND ROVER
1987 HONDA CIVIC {EVERY DAY CAR}

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Live in your Bullitt and your Mach 1...

So what's the problem? :wink:

Mike

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullittoid on 2001-08-24 16:44 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I know this may **** you off to read this
but with ppl geting new Bullitts for $23,XXX like I did & ford has low rates your gona have to take under $20,000 for your car IMHO this is not a flame so dont take it that way
I would keep the Bullitt they may make the Mach 1 from here on out & they will only make the bullitt this year.
Good Luck on whatever you do
My first car was a 73 Mach1 in blue so I can see where your at on this

·
Registered
94 Posts
One Bullitt sleeps three...two sitting upright in the front and one horizontal in the back seat.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Better yet, save you dollars until 03 and get the Boss with the 302(5L) in it. I've read where they are going to bring it out in 2003.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Extra clean wholesale in the August Black Book is 21,000 plus a 3000.00 add for the Bullitt Package.On a low mileage Bullitt this is what your ACV should be now,and this is not including the market demand.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
demand and availablility will set the used pricing not black book, blue book (kelly) or nada.. every dealer here buys behind book and behind loan value... it increases their used car average at month end,, trust me I know..

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wife gave OK to keep Bullitt and get Mach 1.
Only catch she gets new house.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am building her a new house as we speak.im over 85,000 over budget., and she still tells me no.I told her i will delet the kithen and make it another garage. then she say ok ,but i will be the one broke going out to dinner .so i just shut my mouth.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Not flame but, wouldn't it just be cheaper to loose the wife? Then you could buy two Mach 1's if you wanted. :grin:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Ahhhh, but in the end you'd still have one Mach 1.

Bullitt #2759 Dark Highland Green
Mods: K&N, $7.00 Dryer Duct Ram Air, Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter. Aluminum Driveshaft and CDC sequential taillights. (both on order)
1969 AMC AMX #7831 390 4-speed Go Pack Hunter Green Metallic
Mods: None/stock

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Y2K16T8 on 2001-08-28 13:22 ]</font>

·
Registered
264 Posts
Sounds like the wife has expensive taste!

Why would you buy one car and then turn around and want another......no one has ever done that before!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Seriously, there is always something better coming out there and it is not easy to sway from the temptation. I would love to see how many jump ship when a supercharged Stang comes out. I can just hear the stories now...."I love my Bullitt but I really want the supercharger"....and so on....and so on.....I say...enjoy what you have because it is special. I am staying with mine for quite some time as for the first time ever I am actually content with car.

Paul G.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts