Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as the topic says, MB4875 came down from St. Louis and entered the Memphis show, which is local for me. We tied for 1st place. That was very cool. MB4875 also got a special acheivement award for interior. He has the aluminum knobs, parking brake handle, cig. lighter, and headlight knob. I have to give him kudos though as he drove in the rain yesterday to get here and then cleaned his car up this morning. My car had been detailed and sitting in the garage waiting for this show. We had a great time and people were coming up to the Bullitt all day and making great comments about it. One great car we have here. MB4875 is headed to Arkansas for a show tomorrow. He'll probably get another 1st! By the way, his car is 10 after mine (4865 and 4875) and our build sheets indicate Aug 4th for mine and Aug 6th for his...interesting. Also Merlin was there, but as a Mustangs of Memphis club member he was not eligible for judging.

DHG #4865

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 9mmBullitt on 2001-10-07 00:13 ]</font>

·
Registered
47 Posts
You guys did GREAT! keep it going. It was good to see more than one Bullitt at a time.

·
Banned
975 Posts
MB 4875 took another best in class in Harrison,Ak. on Sunday 10-7-2001. This was a great weekend. Tied with 9MM in Memphis on Sat. 10-6-2001. Drove 365 miles to Harrison,Ak. and won best of class. To Top it off Sunday was my birthday. My thanks to Merlin . His Mustang Club ran a great show in Memphis. Looking forward to next year.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mb4875 on 2001-10-07 22:56 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great to hear you're home safe. Also, congrats on the win in Ark. I was so stoked when they announced a tie in our class in Memphis. Our Bullitt's rocked! It was great meeting you and we'll meet up again since we are only 4 or 5 hrs. away.

Brad
DHG #4865
:bullitt:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts