Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

MCA 25th anniversary in Commerce

618 views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Bullitt01 
#1 ·
I would really like to know who how many people are planning on going. If would be nice maybe to get a sort of family photo of us and all of our bullitts. I know I am going and will be driving DHG 81 and my brother will be driving my 65 convertible. He is a vette lover. I think it is going to be great!!!
:smile:

#3 ·
DHG 365 is planning to attend. I think we have a couple of Bullitts from central FL going.

#13 ·
make sure that when you register you register as a 2001 Bullitt. MCA created a new catagory for our cars for this event. I posted this on a previous thread. See ya all there. I'm leaving Friday morn. FLA Bullittheads, lets try to convoy up together. Lets put something together! Let me know. Does everyone have motel reservations?

#15 ·
I'll be there as well with DHG#172. I live about 30 minutes away from Commerce, just off I-85. The Mustansandmore.com crowd is planning to be in attendance as well. We haven't finallized a hotel yet though. Everyone might be staying down in my neck of the woods by the Mall Of Georgia. TONS of stuff to do down there and plenty of places to eat and drink after the show closes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.